Seminole Tribe of Florida, Inc. (STOFI) offers a variety of businesses to meet federal, state, and tribal government procurement needs. Our businesses have talented staff and quality products that support industry and government needs. We are committed to building strategic alliances that result in beneficial solutions.
Our Core Businesses Are:
Seminole Pride Beef (USDA certified vendor)
Seminole Commercial Cleaning
Seminole OWV (Bottled Water)
To learn more please see STOFI Capability Statement (below).
Director of Strategic Partnerships
6300 Stirling Rd, Suite 325,
Hollywood FL 33024
DUNS #: 078456860
NAICS Codes That We Specialize In Are:
- 424710 – Lubricating oils and greases bulk stations and terminals, merchant wholesalers
- 424720 – Bulk stations, petroleum, merchant wholesalers
- 484220 – Tanker trucking (e.g., chemical, juice, milk, petroleum), local
- 324110 – Diesel fuels made in petroleum refineries
- 311611 – Boxed beef produced in slaughtering plants
- 311612 – Boxed beef made from purchased carcasses
- 112111 - Beef cattle ranching or farming
- 312112 - Spring waters, purifying and bottling
- 561720 – Building cleaning services, janitorial
- 236220 – Commercial building construction
You can click on any of the Capability Statements below.
All businesses are owned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, Inc. with proceeds benefiting the continued health and well- being of our tribal citizens.